Empower your students to know nuclear!
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017
Location: Marriott Wardman Park, 2660 Woodley Road NW, Washington DC, 20008
Time: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
By September 30: $95.00
October 1 through October 21 $149.00
SPACE IS LIMITED: Advance registration is required
- Strengthen your knowledge with a full day of interactive, hands-on nuclear science content
- Get a FREE CD-V Geiger Muller counter for your classroom.
- Complementary cloud chamber kit, classroom-safe radiation sources, and other materials for you from Southern Nuclear
- Opportunity to win an Isotope Discovery Kit, valued at $590.
- Eligible for .7 CEUs
- Receive the American Nuclear Society Teacher Resource Guide: Detecting Radiation in Our Radioactive World including NGSS-aligned lesson plans
- Continental breakfast and lunch included
- Dr. Mary Lou Dunzik-Gougar, Asst. Prof. Nuclear Engineering, Idaho State University and Research Scientist, Idaho National Laboratory
- Ms. Candace C. Davison, SRO, Research/Ed Specialist, Penn State University
- Mr. Jeffrey Chapman, NonDestructive Assay Team Lead, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Mr. Eric Loewen, Chief Consulting Engineer, GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy